Powered by Blogger.

The perfect pair?

>> Thursday, February 2, 2012

I have a little secret. My ears aren't pierced. I know, I'm probably one of the last females on this earth to not have pierced ears. I could be the president of the "My Ears Aren't Pierced Club". But I have another secret. I love earrings. In fact, I find myself looking at them often. I just don't think I'll be getting over my fear of needles anytime soon, so I don't think I can convince myself to take the plunge. But that doesn't stop me from helping you find the perfect earrings for some Milan Maternity clothes!

As I've said before, accessorizing is one of the best and simplest things to do to spice of any outfit.

How perfect are these earrings for the Vittoria dress?




One of my favorite things to do is wear black, and have a little pop of color elsewhere. I think these sunflower earrings would go perfectly with the Julianna dress.


And I think that these pretty red dahlia earrings would be a great color addition for the Elisabetta top.



I love these leaf earrings, and I think they would be perfectly paired with the Lauretta top.

And last, but not least, one of my favorite tops, the Niccola in seafoam green goes perfectly with these cute matching linen ruffle earrings.
So when you're trying to pull together the perfect outfit but can't seem to fit into your perfectly paired shoes anymore, just go for the perfectly paired earrings. (I'm pretty sure your ears are safe from swelling.)

Pin It

1 comments:

Rebecca February 7, 2012 at 6:41 PM  

Thank you so much for featuring my patina filigree earrings!

I got my ears pierced when I was 21...I finally got up the nerve and I hate to tell you that it was horrible (but just for a minute)... At the time I only had the second ear pierced because I now had one pierced! LOL! So it you ever decide to take the plunge...do the simultaneous method! In hindsight it was worth it!

Thanks again,
Rebecca
A Pocket of Posies♥

Post a Comment

this blog designed by:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP