Powered by Blogger.

Party time

>> Monday, November 21, 2011


I'm not going to lie, I love baby showers. In fact, I think I need to find some more friends that are going to be having their first baby soon, just to insure that I can go to their baby shower.

If you are hosting or having one soon, here's some cute ideas for baby shower invitations:



You can get this jpg file that is customized for your shower that you can than print off wherever you'd like at etsy.

Here's a couple of cute ones I found on pinterest that can easily be made (although the links to their origin weren't working)



And how cute are these sweet, hand painted invites on etsy?
Needless to say, I didn't even scratch the surface of all of the cute invites out there to buy or make.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this blog designed by:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP