Powered by Blogger.

Have you seen these?!?!

>> Monday, November 28, 2011

Don't forget! Milan Maternity is still offering 25% off your entire order through the end of today (Monday). Enter code "BLACKCYBER" at checkout. Also, all orders qualify for $6 flat rate shipping, no matter the order size. So read this post, and then go shopping!



I do believe we are officially in the holiday season, and Huggies has done it again. Remember when they came out with the jean diapers? I remember because this commercial for them was the funniest thing EVER.



Well, imagine my joy when I saw these at Target last week:

And while doing an internet search for them, I found out that Huggies now has slip on diapers...ya know, for our sweet little ones that just can't seem to lay down and stop squirming for a 5 second diaper change.

Pin It

2 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) November 28, 2011 at 9:30 AM  

How cute! I haven't seend them as of yet. They'd probably make some cute photo shoot props. :)

Post a Comment

this blog designed by:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP