Powered by Blogger.

In the midst of the craziness

>> Friday, September 2, 2011


Our family is in the middle of selling our home and buying a new home. So dealing with all of the paper work, the packing, the back and forth with our agent about what we need to do, and having a nearly 3 year old and an 8 month old has been...what's the word...just slightly overwhelming. I feel like I am being pulled in a million different directions.



Luckily, my son provides me with brief moments of joy to help me forget about the craziness. Although having a boy his age can often times be frustrating, I still have those moments of overwhelming love for him. And every time I have those moments, I grab him, hug him tight, give him a kiss, and tell him I love him. Now I'm being rewarded by having him do the same to me. Nothing helps me deal with all of this stress more than when he wraps his arms around me and squeezes me as tight as he can and tells me that he loves me. Then, he not only plants a kiss on my lips, but then he turns my head and gives me an extra one on my cheek.



It has reminded me of how important it is to let our children know how much we care for them and love them. Especially when it seems like most of the words coming out of our mouth to them are "No!", and "Don't do that." and we have a million other things going on. And having them return the love is even better!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this blog designed by:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP